Led by experienced energy attorney Kim Hayden, PF+C’s Energy + Environment team utilizes its unique know-how and skills to deliver successful results for local, national, and international energy clients in connection with all facets of energy development, siting, and transactions.
- Policy and regulatory guidance and advocacy on climate change and energy laws and programs
- Guidance on emerging trends in regional wholesale markets
- Environmental permitting and siting of energy infrastructure
- Power purchase, interconnection + EPC agreements
- Net-meter service agreements
- Real estate leases, easements and acquisitions
- Commercial transactions, including asset purchase agreements and member interest purchase agreements
- Joint ventures + entity formation
- Patent and trademark registration and maintenance
In partnership with the Business Immigration team, the PF+C Energy + Environment team offers unique opportunities to connect energy clients with hundreds of European and Canadian companies looking for investment opportunities in the United States.