Paul Frank + Collins has extensive experience representing and counseling foreign organizations and investors doing business in the United States, particularly from Canada. Our attorneys provide comprehensive services to assist our clients with a wide array of corporate, taxation, employment & labor, insurance, immigration, real estate and litigation issues that may arise in the United States. Our clients range from businesses with a long-established presence in the U.S. to companies that are just beginning their U.S. operations.
We advise and represent international clients on the following matters:
- Formation of U.S. subsidiaries
- Joint ventures involving U.S. and foreign partners
- Acquisition and sale of U.S. based companies and assets
- Sale of products and services in the U.S.
- Financing secured by assets located in the U.S.
- Insurance coverage analysis, litigation, and claims consulting
- Patent, Trademark, Copyright and other Intellectual property, including IP litigation
- Labor and employment laws and other regulatory issues
- Resolution of commercial disputes through litigation and other means
- Products liability claims
PF+C has close working relationships with several law firms in major cities worldwide enabling our lawyers to provide comprehensive assistance to our clients.