Paul Frank + Collins P.C. is pleased to announce that the firm has been recognized in the 2015 edition of Benchmark Litigation as being one of the seven most highly recommended law firms in the state of Vermont for litigation work.
In addition, five directors of the firm received individual recognition as being “local litigation stars” in practice areas as follows:
- S. Crocker Bennett, II – personal injury, product liability and general commercial litigation
- Robert G. Cain – labor and employment and general commercial litigation
- Robert S. DiPalma – intellectual property and general commercial litigation
- John T. Sartore – criminal litigation and general commercial litigation
- Nolan C. Burkhouse was honored as a future litigation star
The results from Benchmark Litigation stem from the culmination of a six-month research period where their in-house researchers conduct extensive interviews with litigators and their clients to identify the leading litigators and firms. During these interviews, researchers examine recent casework handled by law firms and ask individual litigators to offer their professional opinions on peers.