Eleven lawyers from Paul Frank + Collins P.C. were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2019 Edition of Best Lawyers in America® for the following practice areas:
- Andrew A. Beerworth – Workers’ Compensation Law
- Nolan Burkhouse – Insurance Law
- Robert G. Cain – Workers’ Compensation Law
- Robert S. DiPalma – Commercial Finance Law
- Mark G. Hall – Environmental and Land Use and Zoning Litigation
- Kimberly K. Hayden – Energy Law
- Christopher J. Leff – Tax Law
- Shane McCormack – Project Finance Law, Public Finance Law, and Securities/Capital Markets Law
- Thomas R. Melloni – Banking and Finance Law and Public Finance Law
- John T. Sartore – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Antitrust Litigation, Securities Litigation, Medical Malpractice Law, Personal Injury Litigation, Product Liability Litigation, and Professional Malpractice Law
- Kerin E. Stackpole – Employment and Labor Law, Employment and Labor Litigation
Best Lawyers® has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 65 countries.
Lawyers on the Best Lawyers in America® list are divided by geographic region and practice area. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.