Learn more about our current openings.
Why Work at PF+C?
Teamwork and collaboration are what set us apart from other employers. We cultivate an environment of professional excellence that values the strengths and role of each team member. We value the talents, diverse backgrounds, and interests of each of our team members. We leverage our individual uniqueness to enhance the quality of our service and strengthen our collaborative capabilities.
We care about balance and community engagement. Our work is demanding, but at Paul Frank + Collins, you will enjoy an environment that supports employees in meeting professional and personal demands on their time. We provide paid time off for new parents and for employees who are caring for family members. We also have a strong commitment to our local community. We are a proud member of Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility (VBSR), and our employees provide financial support and hundreds of hours of service each year to numerous Vermont charitable organizations, such as the Boys & Girls Club of Burlington, Burlington Discover Jazz Festival, Vermont Youth Conservation Corps, and the United Way of Northwest Vermont. We also support our employees in their community service efforts, providing eight hours of paid time off, so you can provide service to a community organization of your choice.
Our team-centric practice groups give new employees opportunities to develop professionally through guidance and mentoring by some of the most talented lawyers in the Northeast. Our professionals are intelligent, hard-working, entrepreneurial and strongly committed to their profession, their families, and the communities they serve.
PF+C is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a disabled veteran or other veteran or military status, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, and any other protected class status. We see diversity as a strength.
PF+C is GREAT because….
At PF+C, you will be part of one of the top legal teams in the Northeast. We employ an exceptional group of people who are committed to providing top-notch service to our clients in the United States, Canada and beyond. While we work hard and are dedicated to our clients’ success, we truly value a healthy balance between personal and professional life. PF+C is committed to providing a generous benefits program that includes both traditional and creative perks to support the values our employees hold most important. Some of our benefits include:
- PF+C is a Champion member of Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility (VBSR)
- PF+C is one of the first Vermont law firms that signed on to the Vermont Equal Pay Compact
- Top tier Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont health plans with above-average firm funding for employees and their families
- Quality dental plan options and vision plan options
- Flexible spending/cafeteria plans to reduce employees’ taxes
- Long-term disability and life insurance subsidized fully by PF+C
- 401k – pre-tax retirement savings vehicle immediately available to new employees
- Profit sharing plan – PF+C funded contributions up to 5% of an employees’ annual income
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to every employee as well as family members
- Generous paid leave, sick leave, and personal leave programs, paid holidays, and paid leave for volunteering and community service
- Paid parental leave for all parents
- Downtown parking is provided and heavily subsidized by PF+C
- Professional development / continuing education funding
- Wellness programs and interest free loans for costly memberships/ski passes, etc.
- Fun mini perks – Monthly birthday celebrations, annual summer family picnics, holiday parties, charitable giving events (golfing at work), co-worker networking events, etc.
People who enjoy a varied climate and varying views with beautiful winters, warm summers, invigorating spring, and crisp autumn seasons will adapt well to Vermont. Our lakeside city of Burlington offers wonderful restaurants, cultural events, outdoor recreation and diverse shopping experiences. Those who have lived in our vibrant college town will already understand. Some of our employees love living in the heart of bustling Burlington while others have easy commutes from rural nearby communities.
We are extremely proud of the amazing place where we live and work and all it offers for our employees and their families. We are pleased to provide these reports to support our case:
Vermont is GREAT because...
Vermont was ranked #1 best places to live in America by CNBC in 2018
Vermont was ranked 2018’s #1 Best State for Working Moms by WalletHub
Ranked #6 for Top States for Gender Pay Equity by US News and World Report
Rated as having the safest driving in the country
Ranked #1 healthiest state for seniors
Vermont ranked as the 2nd most peaceful state in the nation according to the United States Peace Index, 2012
Vermont has been ranked as one of the happiest states in the country
Vermont was rated America’s #2 “Top State for Quality of Life” by CNBC
Vermont colleges ranked among the 100 most affordable small colleges by Best Value Schools
The University of Vermont Medical Center has been counted as a top performer among leading academic medical centers, according to the University HealthSystem Consortium (UHC) Quality and Accountability Study
Burlington is GREAT because...
Burlington was ranked #2 on Kiplinger’s “Top 10 Greatest Places to Live, 2013.” Vermont also ranks #4 on the list of “Top Moving Destinations of 2014,” according to the 2014 Annual National Movers Study.
Burlington voted #14 in the Top 100 Adventure Towns by National Geographic Adventure magazine.
Burlington was named “One of America’s Best Downtowns” by Forbes Magazine
Burlington was named one of the 30 Best Small Cities in America by Traveler Magazine