Paul Frank + Collins is a 27-attorney full-service firm serving national and international clients. Based in Burlington, Vermont, we have satellite offices in Massachusetts and New York. Our attorneys are admitted to practice across the U.S., including in New York and all New England states, where we maintain active corporate, business immigration, intellectual property, and litigation practices. Our attorneys also represent hundreds of individuals and corporations based in Canada and Europe, providing strategic advice to help them establish offices, make investments, and conduct business throughout the United States. Our international clients range from businesses with a long-established presence in the U.S. to entities that just establishing U.S. operations. Our team seamlessly interfaces with a wide network of foreign lawyers across the globe to assist our clients achieve their international objectives.
We advise and represent international clients on the following matters:
- Formation, acquisitions, and sales of U.S. subsidiaries and operations.
- Joint ventures among U.S. and foreign parties.
- Capital raising, including exempt and registered U.S. securities offerings.
- Venture capital and private equity investments.
- Organizing local operations and negotiating distribution, licensing, and other commercial agreements.
- Sales of products and services in the U.S.
- Financings secured by assets located in the U.S.
- Insurance coverage analysis, litigation, and claims consulting.
- U.S. patent, trademark, and copyright matters, including registration, prosecution, and litigation.
- Labor and employment laws and other regulatory issues.
- Immigration/work permits.
- Commercial litigation and arbitration, including defense of product liability claims.
- Renewable energy transactions.