Led by experienced renewable energy attorney, Kim Hayden, PF+C’s Energy + Environment team delivers successful results for renewable energy clients in connection with all facets of solar, wind, hydroelectric, and biomass energy development, siting, and transactions. In conjunction with the PF+C Property + Development, Business + Transactions, and Intellectual Property teams, we offer a complete range of services to our energy clients, including:
- Policy and regulatory guidance and advocacy on climate change and energy laws and programs
- Guidance on emerging trends in regional wholesale markets
- Environmental permitting and siting of energy infrastructure
- Power purchase, interconnection + EPC agreements
- Net-meter service agreements
- Real estate leases, easements and acquisitions
- Commercial transactions, including asset purchase agreements and member interest purchase agreements
- Joint ventures + entity formation
- Patent and trademark registration and maintenance
In partnership with the Business Immigration team, the PF+C Energy + Environment team offers unique opportunities to connect energy clients with hundreds of European and Canadian companies looking for investment opportunities in the United States.
*Photo credit to Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility (VBSR).